About Environmental Proteomics
Environmental Proteomics began in 2004 when several scientists recognized the need for high quality antibodies in non-mammalian systems.
We strive to enhance the work that environmental researchers are doing all over the world. Our team of scientists designs, validates, and promotes a line of antibodies.
Our company culture recognizes excellence, multi-disciplinary thinking, and strong academic ideals.
- Read our backstory in Atlantic Business Magazine.
Dr. Chris Brown
Founder, CEO, & Research Scientist
Founder & Chief Scientist
Founder & Consulting Scientist
Megan Abergel, M.Sc.
NRC IRAP Youth Intern
- Dr. Zakir Hossain, Product Development & Research Scientist
- Renée St-Onge, product development
- Dr. Olga Zhaxybayeva, Bioinformatics scientist
- Mary Beth Bissell, Lab manager & research scientist
- Jolene Read, Laboratory intern
- Mayura Manerkar, Laboratory intern
- Jackie Zorz, Laboratory intern
- Jessica Allanach, Laboratory intern
- Susan Rogers, Laboratory intern
- Alex Whynot, NRC IRAP Youth Intern intern